House Rules- Jodi Picoult

House RulesHouse Rules by Jodi Picoult

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is by far my favorite Jodi Picoult book. The two books I have read by her (Handle with Care & My Sisiter's Keeper) had the perspectives of everyone involved in the story, except for the main person in question. I was shocked when I saw that we got to read the perspective of the main character.



After learning all about Autism, and how to work with children who are autistic, it was very interesting to read this book. Picoult does a great job researching her characters before writing books. I always feel like I am learning a lot, either about certain illnesses, occupations or law.



Since reading this book, I have read other Jodi Picoult books. I find that this novel seems to be the simplest out of all the books. This book did not have many different plot lines, only the one. It was an easy book to follow, and very easy to connect with the characters. I felt myself cringing when the mother would cringe, or lashing out when the main character lashed out.



I hope more people read this book and learn about autisism.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home