So I finally finished Everyone Worth Knowing and it was definitely worth reading. I am kind of upset that the book ended, because I was so in love with reading it. The second half of the story was way better than the first half, in my opinion. I recommend this book to anyone that loves to read chick novels. There is finally a love interest that is introduced, and every page that I read, I was dying to know what was going to happen. This is a book that you will not be able to put down very easily. The characters are written wonderfully, and the development of the story works at a great pace.

The book gives all of us "normal" people an insight into the world of party planning, but for celebrity hosted events. The company that Bette works for, plans events for Blackberry and Playboy. Famous names are constantly being dropped throughout the book like Lindsay Lohan (my favorite), Jay-Z, and others. Bette and her co-workers are constantly partying. They go to Bungalow 8 everynight, just for publicity. Bette is in the gossip section of the newspaper almost daily. This is the life that almost every girl dreams of, but when reading it, realizes that it is better to read about it and fantasize, rather than actually live it. I do not want to give up the ending, but all I have to say is think about how The Devil Wears Prada ends. Just because you sort of know the ending, please read the book anyway because it is just that good.

Like I said in my previous post, this novel was written by the same author who wrote The Devil Wears Prada. When reading the two books, you can tell that they were written by the same author, but they are different from eachother. I think that this story, Everyone Worth Knowing, was a lot better than Devil. I found that the movie of The Devil Wears Prada was a lot better than the book. However, I could not imagine that if they made a movie for Everyone Worth Knowing it would be better than the book. I found the characters to be more exciting, and easier to fall in love with. It is so hard for me to find words to explain this novel, because it was just so great. I also feel like if tell you anything about the story, you will know everything and won't want to read it. And remember, when you do read the story, do not look at the back of the book to see what happens. Every time I opened up the book, I just wanted to read the ending but I would not let myself. And of course it made the book that much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home